Friday, February 25, 2011

Update

Yes, I know I'm failing at my 30 day challenge. In my defense, I"m too busy. So we're going to take a little "hiatus" from it and just plow through the next few busy weeks. I have SO much I need to get done. The good news is that a LOT of it can be done from home with phone calls and the internet (thank you Ensign and renter's insurance). But there's just a lot of little odds and ends that need to be taken care of before I can leave.

We got an apartment! It's 3 minutes away from Jordan's work. We haven't seen it, so here's to hoping it's as great as the internet says it is! We're looking for someone to take over our apartment. lame. But, yeah, just chugging a long and trying to get everything in order! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. I fail at 30 day challenge too but they didn't have to be 30 CONSECUTIVE days now, did it? :)

    I am so excited for you guys!!! Let me know any way I can help. Loves!

    ReplyDelete