Friday, February 18, 2011

Day Eleven: My Siblings

I have quite the smorgasbord of siblings these days. It's actually kinda weird, because for the longest time it was just me and my two sisters, Robin and Melanie. We were born in a four year period (my poor mother) and we shared a room... Basically it was just us until I was 20 years old when my mom got pregnant again (SUPRISE!)

Then there was Elyse! Yes, 20 years younger than me, and a 16 year gap between Melanie and her.

After I was married at the ripe old age of 22, I finally got a brother, Liam. He's just about to turn two. Yeah, my mom was pregnant my wedding.

Ok, and then I got married and gained all of Jordan's siblings (he was number six of eight), which was SUPER fun. Oh, and most of them are married, so I have 13 siblings on that side. For a total of 17. I went from two sister's to 17 siblings in a matter of 2 years.

And guess what? They are all the coolest people you'll ever meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment