Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Blog!

Alrighty, not everyone may be interested, but... maybe you are. One of my favorite pass-times is to read, including current events. And I often have an opinion that I don't necessarily feel comfortable expressing on this blog. So I've started a new one, that deals mostly with current events, or commenting on trends, or maybe just discussing something I read that I thought was interesting. I started because I enjoy having intelligent conversation about what's going on in our world. Feel free to go on, comment, and maybe even write a post stating your OWN opinion. I'm not interested in having arguments, but thoughtful conversation (that includes people who don't necessarily agree with me). And, certainly, if you just like Happy Mommy Amanda and not so interested in loud, opinionated Amanda, keep reading this one! But for those adventurous souls, you can find my thoughts here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment