Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day Five: My Definition of Love

My definition of love is...

... sitting next to Jordan during church

... my mom playing the piano for me while I sing

... two pink lines that appeared on a pregnancy test

... seeing Jordan play with Clara

... snuggling with Clara first thing in the morning

... watching the snow fall while enjoying a warm hot chocolate with my husband

... not being the least bit annoyed the first time Clara had a blow out all over me (I actually laughed and was a little proud... it was in the hospital)

... seeing Jordan walk off the plan after waiting for him his whole 2 year mission

... laying in bed with Jordan and Clara, bot of us figuring out how to make her laugh




but all of this has purpose because

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment