Monday, April 25, 2011

Clara Love

Can I take a moment to totally brag about my beautiful girl? I hope you don't mind, because right now I just can't help it.

Clara is an absolute joy. We love her to pieces. There's seriously no other way to say it, because she has turned into the sweetest (almost) 7 month old. One of my favorite things is to watch her when Jordan walks in the room. Her eyes follow him everywhere and she looks at him with this expression like he is the best thing in the whole world. I say to him, "Look, she loving you!" because that's exactly what it looks like when she stares at him.
I love to hear her make her sweet sounds. While she's busy exploring everywhere she is talking to herself in these beautiful coos. I try to capture them on video, and it never quite gets it right.

She LOVES other people. Whenever we go out, all I hear is "Wow! What a good baby!" She has never, ever cried in public. As a matter of fact, when she is starting to get fussy, but I don't want to quite put her to bed, we go to the store, because #1- she LIKES car rides and #2- She loves going around in the store. When the old ladies talk to her, she smiles right back. She likes looking at people as much as they like looking at her.

Yesterday during church it became especially apparent that she was special (in the same way all babies are special, don't get me wrong). All I heard all day was how cute she is, I even had people come up to me from across the room to inform me of her adorableness. And she, of course, lives up to her cuteness by smiling at all the nice people and making sweet coos at them. When I handed her off so that I could go play the piano, not a sound of sadness. Not a single complaint, she was happy to be with whomever.


I feel so blessed to have her in my life. I love it when she wears yellow because she's like a ray of sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pictures!! She is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she looks great in yellow! Miss seeing those smiles every week.

    ReplyDelete