Friday, May 6, 2011

Jordan's Birthday

So, here's the deal. I forgot Jordan's birthday last year. Well, I didn't forget, I just didn't do anything. Hear me out! I was really, really morning sick. I was so morning sick I couldn't make myself get up and make a stupid cake. I don't think we even went out to dinner (because at that point I basically hated food).

So this year, I had to make up for it. I had been thinking about what I was going to do for a month. And it was a TOTAL success. Except... Jordan almost missed it. He came home from work just long enough to eat dinner (Sloppy Joes) and blow out some candles. That's ok, I had fun putting it together anyway. I made these delicious cupcakes:


Yeah, cookie dough cupcakes. They were A-MAZING. I was super doubtful. I'm not on the whole cookie dough train... but Jordan is, which is why I even tried them. I sent a dozen with him to work, and we snarfed down our own dozen. I also got him an ice cream cake from Cold Stones, which was good, but not nearly as good as my cupcakes.


Overall, I think Jordan liked the 2 hours he was able to spend at home. I think he hated the 10 hours he spent at work. Poor dude.

1 comment:

  1. I make it a general rule never to work on my birthday, I think Jordan should too! Happy Birthday, Jordan!

    p.s. your cupcakes look delish :)

    ReplyDelete