Monday, April 18, 2011

Our New Apartment

What a great post for a ton catchup I need to get done. I"ll try to be brief:

We moved! We're in Scottsdale, in our beautiful new apartment and getting into regular life. Our apartment is just great. I love my kitchen (complete with dishwasher... *love*). I have never, ever had a walk-in closet or a bathroom attached to my bedroom. Small things, but I feel like I'm living in the lap of luxury. It has big of windows that let lots of light in (a bit of a bittersweet thing here in Arizona) that make it feel very light and open, which I really like.

I also LOVE the location. We're three minutes from Jordan's work. There's a Safeway a block away. I have never, even in my life been closer to a Target than to a Walmart, but I LOVE it (Target is next to Jordan's work, about 3 minutes away, Walmart is across the freeway, about 5 minutes away). We've got a pool and a exercise room (which thank-you-very-much I use everyday).

Overall, we're pretty happy. We're looking at MAYBE getting a house in the next year or so. The problem is that we just love being so close to Jordan's work, and the houses around here are rather expensive. I could I stand apartment life longer than a year? I'm not sure. I really do want a backyard for Clara to play in as she becomes a toddler. The point being that it's the perfect place for us now.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you guys!!! Congratulations! I'm glad you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete