Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a year... a busy busy year...

So, I saw someone else do this, and I thought it was great to think back. So, here goes the major events of the year by month!

January: Jordan and I started our last semester of school! Yay for imminent graduation!

February: Found out I was pregnant! I was telling Jordan the other day, "Oh, remember when Clara was just two pink lines?" He proceeded to tell me how she wasn't REALLY two pink lines, but I thought it was cute...

March: I'm quite sick, like, all the time. Jordan has a couple of interviews. Wishing the semester was over.

April: Jordan graduates from BYU!

May: Drove to Missouri for Family Reunion and had a blast!

June: I left Jordan and went to Alaska, missed him tons, so I came back.

July: Grandpa Hull passed away, so we spent time with LOTS of family in Roy that weekend. Drove to Connecticut when I was 30 weeks pregnant... quite the trip. Visited with Kelly and Braden and THOROUGHLY enjoyed ourselves. We still want to move the Hartford...

August: Drove back from Connecticut when I was even MORE pregnant, which was even harder than getting there.

September: Desperately wanted the baby to come out. I was horribly uncomfortable, sleeping between the couch and bed. Put on bed rest, and finally induced on the 27th... Clara came into the world (a girl! what a surprise!) on the 28th and we were so very happy! She was so cute and an absolute Joy!

October: We'll call this "the lost month." I vaguely remember feeding the baby... and feeding the baby more.. and when I wasn't feeding the baby I was sleeping.

November: Back to Missouri for Thanksgiving!

December: Tyler's all married, and we had our first Christmas by ourselves, and had a great time!

All in all, it was a beautiful, busy exhausting year, and it will remain in my heart one of the best years of my life. I have a perfect husband, a beautiful daughter, and a full, happy life.

1 comment: