Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ultrasound today!

We just got a DVD, no still pictures, so I don't really have anything to post, but it was still really cool! Sometimes I forget that there's a baby in there, so it was nice to be reassured of that fact. We're waiting to see if it's a boy or girl, so the Dr. didn't tell us (although he knows!), but we did see him/her move the little arms and wiggle around a bit. I still haven't felt the baby move... or nothing that I've been able to feel consistently, so it was really awesome to see that. The baby is measuring a bit big, so instead of being 18 week, it looks like I'm really close to 20 weeks. It wasn't enough that the Dr. felt like he wanted to change my due date (there could still be some error), but definitely a big baby! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha-have you ever played the game "Big booty"? Cuz we could change the words---- "Aaaahhhh big baby. Big baby big baby big baby...big baby number one number one big baby!"

    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete